Before starting Partnership to Success I had never built a website or blog before, logged in to a cPanel, used an autoresponder, etc. (to tell you the truth, I have always struggled with online technical stuff).
However, with John’s step by step, easy to follow video instructions, not only did I manage to complete week one without a hitch, but I actually enjoyed it!
Here are the major tasks I completed during week one:
- Found and bought a suitable domain name (linda-kruger.com) to reflect who I am.
- Registered my domain and web hosting with D9 Hosting.
- Logged in to my web hosting cPanel.
- Installed the WordPress blog system.
- Prepared my blog for editing.
- Updated the settings of my blog.
- Wrote my first blog post.
- Set up an email account for my blog.
- Read The Go-Giver.
- Joined the Partnership to Success private Facebook group.